2.10.2006

Alright, America

We've already talked about how mad I am about things like this, but I've found something else that just takes the fucking cake as far as poor taste is concerned. Check it out:








That's right. Donnie "Marky Mark's Older Brother" Whalberg. The guy kind of just pisses me off by himself, but now he makes me even angrier. Naturally, his new mini-series is not going to be good, but more importantly, and call me a prude if you want to, it's not appropriate. I think there are some things you shouldn't try to capitalize on, and if you're going to, do it with some reverence - don't make it a fucking mini-series on network television.

Also, don't let the guy who directed this and the guy who starred in this make a movie about this. It will probably end up looking like this. Which, in 2007, will leave me like this.

Please people, for the sake of us all, stop leaving our history in the hands of these people. When you do, we end up with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home